The Purpose for MMI Yoga

The Purpose

This blog is for individuals going through their very personal yoga journey; so my blog is named ‘Me, Myself and I Yoga’ because everyone’s journey is individualistic and catered to oneself. My goal is to blog about my journey and communicate with others and their journeys. I am NOT an instructor.  I am going to let things happen with no expectation and hopefully, I will find my own spiritual connection within my practice and myself.  I am also attempting to create some sort of accountability for myself with respect to my practice. I am hoping my commitment to the practice will improve with dialogue with other like-minded individuals. This blog will not deal with religion. Religion has its own blog, so there you have it. Me, Myself and I Yoga! Will be an open discussion about our yoga experience/journey, with no pressure or grammar/spell check. I am an open-minded and happy individual. So, let’s do some yoga and talk about our class or non-class experiences (we can talk about a particular class, something your instructor said during instruction, your place in the class, the poses, what were you thinking about (if you want to share), someone’s leg nearly hit me in the face or did someone fart in class; yes that would be awesome to hear about, because it does happen. Let me get it out there, it wasn’t me who farted in one of my classes. LMBO! I want this blog to be an open discussion among all; diversity is a beautiful thing, however, the negativity of any kind is strictly prohibited.Pride Novelties LLC


Comments